A new UK website just launched that gives consumers tailored information on the cost of their credit cards. The site allows each user to see the cost of their individual cards as a direct reflection of their actual balance and how they personally use their card. The site is: www.cardscosts.org.uk
The website was built as a result of research from the UK Cards Association that found people really wanted to understand the costs of their credit card in relation to their own spending. Basically, it’s extremely difficult for consumers to navigate all of the costs of their credit cards and how much those cards are draining their resources each month with hidden fees and interest. Cardscosts.org.uk is a consumer-friendly, easy to use tool that solves that problem.
Check out more of the research that led to the site here: http://phys.org/news/2013-06-online-tool-consumers-credit-cards.html
If you are burdened with credit card debt and wasting money on interest and fees each month, a debt settlement attorney may be able to negotiate with your creditors to settle your debt for a fraction of the current balance. But most importantly: get educated about your credit cards and debt.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018