US consumer delinquencies on debt rose in the second quarter of 2013. After the 2008 recession, delinquencies rose sharply then leveled off as many consumers were unable to obtain credit and many banks didn’t reissue credit. In recent years, consumers have focused on paying down debt but the trend could not continue without a boost from the economy. This boost has not happened and thus the trend of paying down debt has ended.
As debt delinquency is now on the rise many consumers need new options other than repayment of their debt in full. These consumers need to contact a qualified debt settlement attorney. A qualified debt settlement attorney will negotiate against the banks for a reduction in the balance owed. This not only makes repayment possible but the consumer then gets out of debt faster. If you are a consumer that is delinquent on a repayment of a debt, contact a qualified debt settlement attorney.
Kevin Fallon McCarthy
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018