A group formed by Occupy Wall Street activists, Rolling Jubilee, just bought almost $15 million of Americans’ personal debt from banks. What is Rolling Jubilee going to do with this debt? Abolish it, they say.
The group bought the almost $15 million in debts for only $400,000. Originally Rolling Jubilee was envisioned as a public education project that would teach people about the growing secondary debt market. However, the group is now focused on buying personal medical debts on this secondary market, and then relieving people from their debts. So far, over 2,500 people in 45 different states have been helped.
If you are not one of the lucky recipients of this debt relief, but are struggling with unpaid medical bills or other debts, then contact an attorney who will work on your behalf to get the debt settled and discharged.
Latest posts by Kevin Fallon McCarthy (see all)
- Public Servants’ Second Chance at Federal Student Loan Forgiveness - April 10, 2018
- CREDIT CARD LOSS FOR SMALL BANKS AT AN EIGHT YEAR HIGH - March 22, 2018
- Rise of the Jumbo Student Loans - March 17, 2018
- Credit Card Market: Now and Then - February 23, 2018
- Make Your Credit Cards Work for You - January 23, 2018