National Student Loan and Credit Report Debt Attorney
June 28, 2012 –
Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC
Debt Settlement Lawyer Podcast
- Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC
- Listen Now:
- What does McCarthy Law do?
- 1 out of 5 families owes more in unsecured debt than they have assets
- 23.4% of Americans have no savings
- What does de-leverage mean?
- Objective of getting out of debt isn't to get back into it
- Real estate, what do you recommend?
- What is the difference between debt settlement and what McCarthy Law does?
- Rochelle Belnap -- Belnap & Forbes
- Consumer credit advocacy -- credit reporting rights
- Errors are VERY common on credit reports
- Consumers generally don't know their rights
- What is the success rate of repairing your credit score?
- Where do I start? Get a copy of your credit report
- Bank of America law suit
- You don't know what you don't know
- Self help on cleaning up your own credit
- 7 Deadly Sins of Credit