National Student Loan and Credit Report Debt Attorney
- Podcast item
- May 17, 2012 – Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC | McCarthy Law
May 17, 2012 – Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC
Debt Settlement Lawyer Podcast
- Kevin Fallon McCarthy, McCarthy Law PLC
- Listen Now:
- What does McCarthy Law do?
- How can I make the program work if I don't have any extra money?
- Do clients feel a moral obligation to pay their debt?
- Student loans are hard to negotiate -- government won't discharge student loans in a bankruptcy, and they won't negotiate the balances
- Is there a maximum level of debt? No
- Maxed out credit cards
- Matthew Harrison -- attorney, Harrison Law
- Landlord / tenant issues
- Tenants -- review your lease, know what you are signing
- Landlords -- know the eviction process, have a good lease, check potential tenant's references
- Is credit card debt a symptom of a troubled marriage?
- People are putting more on their credit cards because they are tired of doing without
- No law that says Fair Credit Reporting Act has to ensure your credit report is accurate
- Should I cancel my credit cards or cut them up?
- Debt utilization calculation -- the more credit you are using, the lower your score
- After I am out of debt, how should I use credit cards?